Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Earrings on Display

Any type of wire art such as this decorative birdcage can be hung from the ceiling for your dangly earrings to be displayed on.  Sometimes you can find crafty wire art like this at craft stores, bargain stores, or the home decor section of a departments store. Small wire baskets and wire pencil holders could make another nice alternative.  Hang the wire in a corner of a room and be sure to hang it low enough so that you can reach it and high enough that it is out of the way so you don't bump into it.  I hung this wire art in an empty corner of my bathroom, which created a nice focal point.  If you notice, I was also able to add my feathered hair clips to the wire.  I don't wear them enough, but at least I can appreciate them by keeping them on display.


No comments:

Post a Comment